E-Shram Card Payment Status 2023: Government of India will provide one thousand rupees to all the workers who have registered on the E-Shram Portal, however most effective for the eligible workers. The initial list of beneficiaries for this scheme will be started on the official website and applicants will also have to verify the list after using their login ID. read this article from beginning to end.
Around 11 crore Indian residents have successfully and effectively enrolled with the e-Shramik portal. Those who are still waiting for the registration process, they are dealing with a huge crunch of time. If you want to get 1000 rupees from govt then you have to register for e shramik card till 30th January. People who are already enrolled and going through all the necessary document verification processes can also get benefited from this scheme.
- E-Shram card ka paisa kaise check kare mobile se 2023: ई श्रमिक कार्ड का पैसा कैसे चेक करें मोबाइल से, श्रमिक कार्ड का पैसा कब आएगा 2023
UP E-Shram Yojana Payment Installment 2023
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched the Uttar Pradesh Shramik Bharan Poshan Yojana (UPSBPY) for all labourers and boatmen, rickshaw pullers, trolley drivers, handcarts, street vendors, traders, straw, confectioners and daily wage workers in Uttar Pradesh. Issued. This initiative provides assistance in cash installments of Rs.1000.
Due to the coronavirus epidemic and the lockdown in the entire country, the labourers are facing financial difficulties due to the closure of everything. Candidates have to make online registration for UP Shramik Bharan Poshan Yojana 2022 through the official website.
The UP government paid the installments in the bank accounts of the registered applicants in January 2022 they can check their UP E Shram Card Payment Status on the official website.
Candidates can check their UP E Shram Card installments payment by following some procedures.
UP E-Shram Card PaymentStatus Installment Check Online
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will change the maintenance allowance of the bank account of 1.5 crore labourers on January 3, 2022. The scheme is applicable to street vendors, horse-riders, rickshaw pullers and barbers, washermen, tailors, cobblers, fruit and vegetable vendors, etc.
These personnel and workers get a monthly stipend of Rs.1000. An organized sector employee and an unorganized sector employee can be given twice the maintenance allowance. Also, ration cards have been phased out and replaced with vouchers twice a month, once through the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana and once through the Public Distribution System.
UP E-Shram Card Payment Status 2023 details
|UP E Shramik Bharan Poshan Bhatta 2023
|CM Yogi Adityanath
|Street Vendors, Small Shopkeepers, Vegetable Sellers, Construction Workers, Agricultural Labour etc.
|UP E Shramik Bharan Poshan Bhatta 2023 Amount
|Purpose of Yojana
|To Provide Ration & Money to labourers and unorganized workers
How to Check UP E-Shram Payment Status 2023
- First of all the candidate has to click on the link of the UP-Labour Department’s official website https://uplabour.gov.in.
- Now the home page of the website will open in which you go to the login portal.
- Now the candidate has to enter his/her application number and password and click on the submit/login option.
- Now we will show UP Shramik Bharan Poshan Yojana Payment Status details on Sunday.
- Now you can check the E Shram Payment Status whether your payment has been transferred to your bank account or not.
UP Shramik Card Registration Form 2023 Online Filling Process
- First of all, go to the link https://uplabour.gov.in of the official website of the UP-Labour Department.
- Now check the home page of the website and select the online registration and renewal link.
- After this, after clicking on the register now link to the candidate, open it.
- If the Nivesh Mitra portal is open, then here you have to click on the register link.
- Now the candidate has to fill the registration form carefully with his name, mobile number, aadhaar number and all other important information.
- Now the candidate has to click on the option “Register”.
UP E-Shram Card Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Labourers or employees must be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh state.
- It will be mandatory for all the willing workers of Uttar Pradesh to go to the labour department and register themselves.
- Candidates who are not registered with Labor Department, Urban Development, or with their Gram Sabha will not be eligible to get benefits under this scheme.
- Candidates are required to register themselves first to get the benefits under this scheme of government.
How much money is received in the first installment of UP e-Labour Card Payment 2022?
The UP Shramik Bharan Poshan Yojana Installment Status 2022 provide Rs 1000.
How to Check UP E-Labour Card Payment Status?
Click on the link given above to check the UP e labour card payment status.