IND vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction today 1st T20I: India will play against New Zealand in the 1st match of the New Zealand in India 3 T20I Series in 2023. the game is scheduled to be held at the JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi on January 27, 2023 at 07:00 pm (IST).
IND vs NZ (India vs New Zealand), 1st T20I – Match Information
- Match: India vs New Zealand, 1st T20I
- The date is 27th January 2023
- Timing: 07:00 PM IST
- Location: JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi
IND vs NZ (India vs New Zealand), 1st T20I Preview
In their last 5 matches, New Zealand have won 1 game, and lost 3. In their last five games, India have won 3 games , and lost one.
Both teams last played each one at their third T20I in the India in New Zealand, 3 T20I Series in 2022 in which Arshdeep Singh scored the top score in fantasy points scored by India with 13 match fantasy points. Glenn Phillips topped the fantasy points leaderboard for New Zealand with 89 match fantasy points.
- UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023
- PSEB Admit Card 2023 Download Link @pseb.ac.in
- IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction Today 2023
- Pathan Box Office Collection Today 2023
IND Vs NZ Dream11 The Prediction for the 1st T20I on Jan 27 | India Vs New Zealand 2023 | Fantasy Gully
IND Vs NZ, JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi Pitch Report and Weather Conditions
The field in the JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi is a well-balanced pitch. The average score of the 1st innings at this stadium over the last 20 games is 133. The surface located at the JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi is a good one for sports with adequate assistance for bowlers and batters. The team who wins the toss could decide to bowl or bat based on the current conditions on the ground.
Forecast for the Weather at JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi
The temperature is predicted to be in the range of 22.74 degC and humidity is predicted to be in the range of 48 percent. Winds of 4.52 m/s are predicted.
Pace or Spin or Pace?
The venue is suitable to both Pacers as well as Spinners alike.
IND against NZ Head to Head
In the 22 matches that have been played between these two teams, Bowlers of both teams has earned many fantasy points on their teams thus far.
IND Vs NZ Dream11 Prediction: Top Wicket-Keeper and Batter Picks
- Suryakumar Ashok YadavSuryakumar Yadav is a batter who has an average around 80 match fantasy points over the last 10 games, with a fantasy score of 9 . It is also a a steady when it comes to points in fantasy. He is a top-order batter who bats right handed. In the last five matches, the batter has scored 294 run, which is averaging of 58.8 per game.
- Ishan Pranav Kumar Pandey KishanIshan Kishan plays Wicket Keeper who has an average 42 match points over the past 10 games, which is a score at 7.9 as well as being a worthy to have on in your Fantasy Team. Ishan Kishan has the potential to be a top left handed batting player who also holds wickets. In the past five matches, the batsman has recorded 86 runs at a rate of 17.2 per game.
- Glenn Dominic PhillipsGlenn Phillips is fairly consistent player when it comes to fantasy points. He scores an average of 59 match points over the last 10 matches and a ratings of 7.8. Glenn Phillips is a top right handed hitter in the top order. He keeps wickets. In the past five matches, Phillips has scored 151 runs with an average 30.2 per game.
IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction: Top Bowler Picks
- Arshdeep SinghArshdeep Singh is the perfect choice to add to the Dream11 Team. He is averaging 59 fantasy match points over the last 10 matches and an average fantasy score of 8.7. Arshdeep Singh has a left-arm medium-fast Bowler. In the past 5 games he has scored 3,0 4 zero wickets with an average 1.4. The player has been extremely successful against the team, taking four zero wickets in recent matches.
- Shivam Pankaj MaviShivam Mavi is a Bowler and has an average of 53 match-fantasy points over the last three games, and a scoring at 7.8 as well as being a great player to include in on your Fantasy Team. Shivam Mavi is a right-arm fast medium bowler. In the past 5 games, the player has taken 1, 4, 0 zero wickets with an average 0.8.
- Lachlan Hammond FergusonLockie Ferguson is an alternative pick to add on the Dream11 Team. The is a player who has averaged 44 match-fantasy points over the last 10 matches, and a fantasy score of 6.7. Lockie Ferguson is a right-arm fast bowler and over the last five games he has picked up 6 wickets for the rate of 1.2.
IND Vs NZ Dream11 Prediction: Top All-Rounder Picks
- Deepak Jagbir HoodaDeepak Hooda is an excellent choice to add to Your Dream11 Team. This player is averaging of 33 match-fantasy points during the past 10 games and an average fantasy score of 8.1. Deepak Hooda, a batsman and bats right handed. In the past 5 matches, he scored 4,9 41, and 9 0 runs, which is averaging 12.6 per game. This player has performed extremely well against the opposition and has taken just four wickets during the latest matches.
- Hardik Himanshu PandyaHardik Pandya has been a all Rounder. He has the average score of 50 match points over the past 10 matches, with a score at 7.4 which makes him a great to have on Your Fantasy Team. Hardik Pandya, a batter who bats right handed. In the last 5 matches, he recorded 88 runs, which is the rate of 17.6 per game.
- Mitchell Josef SantnerMitchell Santner can be a great choice to add Mitchell Santner on your Dream11 Team. The player is averaging 51 match-fantasy points in the past 10 games, and an overall fantasy rating of 7.3. Mitchell Santner is a Left Handed Batter. In the last 5 matches, he recorded 1,41 6, 1, 2, runs with an average of 10.2 per game.
IND Dream11 vs NZ Prediction Top Captain and Vice-Captain Predictions
- Suryakumar Ashok YadavSuryakumar Yadav is a batter and averages eighty match points during the past 10 games, with a fantasy rating of 9. It is a great to have player on the Fantasy Team. The player is a top-order batter who bats Right Handed. In the last five matches Suryakumar Yadav has scored 294 runs, averaging of 58.8 per game.
- Arshdeep SinghArshdeep Singh could be the perfect choice to add to Your Dream11 Team. His average is 59 match points in the past 10 matches and a fantasy scoring of 8.7. This is a left-handed medium speed Bowler. In the most recently played five games Arshdeep Singh has picked up 3,0 4 zero wickets with an average 1.4. He has been very successful against the team, taking 4, none wickets during the latest games.
- Deepak Jagbir HoodaDeepak Hooda could be the perfect choice to add to the Dream11 Team. The is a player who has averaged 32 match-fantasy points in the past 10 games , and the fantasy rating is 8.1. Deepak Hooda, an orthodox batsman who is right handed. In the recent 5 matches, he scored 63 runs , at the rate of 12.6 per game. He has been very effective against this team, taking just four wickets in recent games.
- Ishan Pranav Kumar Pandey KishanIshan Kishan has been a pretty consistently consistent with regard to fantasy point. Ishan Kishan is averaging of 42 match fantasy points over the past 10 games, and a rating of 7.9. He is a top-order Left Handed Left-handed Batter in the opening position and also holds wickets. In the last five matches, the player has scored 1, 2, 37, 10, 36 2, 37, 10 36 runs, averaging 17.2 per game.
- Glenn Dominic PhillipsGlenn Phillips is fairly consistent player when it comes to fantasy points. Glenn Phillips has an average of 59 match-fantasy points over the last 10 matches and a score of 7.8. He is a top-order Right Handed Batter and takes wickets. In recent 5 matches, he scored 54, 12, 6 17, 62, which is averaging of 30.2 per game.
IND against NZ Squad Information
India (IND) Squad: Yuzvendra Chahal, Suryakumar Yadav Rahul Tripathi Kuldeep Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan Jitesh Sharma Mukesh Kumar Washington Sundar, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Prithvi Shaw, Shubman Gill, Shivam Mavi, Arshdeep Singh and Umran Malik.
New Zealand (NZ) Squad: Devon Conway, Michael Rippon, Daryl Mitchell, Ish Sodhi, Jacob Duffy, Mitchell Santner, Dane Cleaver, Mark Chapman, Michael Bracewell, Lockie Ferguson, Glenn Phillips, Blair Tickner, Henry Shipley, Finn Allen and Benjamin Lister.
IND against NZ Dream11 Team Today
- Wicket-Keepers: Devon Conway, and Ishan Kishan
- Batters: Deepak Hooda Finn Allen, Glenn Phillips, Shubman Gill, and Suryakumar Yadav
- All-Rounder: Mitchell Santner
- Bowlers: Arshdeep Singh Shivam Mavi, and Umran Malik
- Captain: Suryakumar Yadav
- Vice-Captain: Arshdeep Singh
- Birth certificate download online 2023
- PikaShow Apk Download
- Up jal sakhi yojana kya hai
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana