UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admission Card 2023 The UKPSC will soon issue their UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admission Card for 2023. The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission(UKPSC) issued the announcement to fill the position of Assistant Accountant for 661 open positions in the last few days. The last date to fill out the application forms was November 17th 2022. The applicants who have submitted their applications for the Assistant accountant are now eagerly waiting for the UKPSC Admit Card Assistant accountant 2023.
The applicants need to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority i.e.https://psc.uk.gov.in/ or else the applicant can also visit our website for the latest updates regarding the assistant accountant hall ticket. In the given below sections, we provide you all the information regarding the Assistant Accountant Admit Card which will include the tentative date for the release of admit cards as well as the procedure to download it.
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2023
The deadline for applications to the position of Assistant Accountant at the UK Public Service Commission is November 17th 2022. Anyone who is under 30 who’s thought of joining the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, now is your time to apply. Before applying for an interview for UKPSC Assistant Accountant Notification 2023 applicants must ensure that they meet the criteria that include age requirements and educational requirements, among others.
UKPSC Admit card 2023 assistant Accountant
|Post Name||Assistant Accountant|
|Advt No.||A-3/ E-5/DR/ Asst. Account./ 2022-23|
|Last Date to Apply||November 17, 2022|
|Written Exam Date||12 February 2023|
|Admit Cards Release||Two weeks prior to the date of the test|
UKPSC Sahayak Lekhakar Selection Process
The candidates will be picked through a three-step process for selecting the best candidates. In the initial step, candidates will be required to sit for an exam comprising 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Then, applicants need to do a Hindi typing test. In the final step, applicants will be asked to provide the original documents.
- Written Examination
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
UK Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket 2023 detailed mention
The details to check in admit card are as follows:
- Name of the Applicant as well as of the guardian.
- Date of Birth and Gender of the Applicant.
- Name of the Examination
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Address of the Exam centre
Documents to Carry at the Exam Centre
- Printout of the Admit Card
- Government-Approved Photo Identity Proof
- Mask and a Hand Sanitizer bottle
How to download UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023?
- The first step is to visit psc.uk.gov.in This is the official website of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
- The Latest Announcements section is located on the homepage of the site which is great for applicants.
- Today, those who want to become Assistant accountants from the UK need to search for their call letters in the UK.
- Click on the link to the call letter, and input the details of the candidate.
- You can then download the file in PDF format and then print it.
- Also, ensure that there aren’t any errors.
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Exam Pattern 2023
To be considered applicants for the UKPSC Assistant Accountant position it will be an objective-based exam that will have multiple-choice questions. There will be 100 questions to be answered with each question worth 1 point the duration of the examination is 2hrs. Also, there will be a negative marking.
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Exam Time Limit: 2 Hours
- Mode of Examination: Objective Type
- Number of Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100
UKPSC Accounting Assistant Syllabus
The course syllabus of the UKPSC Assistant Accountant vacancy in 2022-2023 follows:
- Commerce and Management
- Maintaining a book and working out how much money
- Accounting in depth
- Accounting for Costs in a Business
- The fundamentals of economics are financial management and management accounting, taxation laws and auditing.
- Business Management Business Statistics
- Money, Banking, and the Financial System
- Conversations on business
|Sarkarinewsportal Homepage||Click here|
What date is the exam to be taken for UKPSc Associate Accountant?
The test to be a UKPSC Associate Accountant is scheduled to take place on February 19, 2023.
Who will administer the UKPSC test to find assistant accountants?
It is expected that the UKPSC Associate Accountant Exam is being conducted by people working for the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
Where can I find the exact date for this exam? UKPSC Assistant Accountant test?
This official site, ukpsc.gov.in It is the place where individuals can learn the date and time for it is that the UKPSC Assistant Accountant Exam will be held.
1 thought on “UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023 @psc.uk.gov.in Call Letter, Exam Date”